Tuesday, November 29, 2011

holiday happiness.

Everytime I think about my blog I stress myself over what I'm going to write. Then I stop thinking, and walk away; my blog left neglected. So... i'll stop thinking too hard and making lame excuses. Instead i'll get back into the flow of things. Here's a winter happy list for a new blog beginning:

1: Waking up to the sound of the polar express train// It still freaks me out thinking a train is about to hit our house.
2: Coming home to the surprise of a decorated tree.
3: Counting down the days til E&J come home for Christmas.
4: Pullin out the classics.
5: Using pinterest as a wishlist-idea-helper. 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 //

forgive me, i'm back though!

1 comment:

kittrean tanner said...

:) ahhhh. I am sorry I am not as great as Nonnie when it comes to CHRISTmas surprises and dazzling decor ALL IN ONE DAY! all done while we were away to school (for the day).... She was amazing then... and amazing now... I think I will call her... and you should, too!
oxoxox