Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A few things on my mind.

As of Lately:
Wow has this last week been good! I got my brother back! He came home from a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints last Thursday and my life has been non-stop ever since. Wow wow wow. I can't even believe it. He's still the same brother that left but he came back with much more maturity and knowledge of the gospel. He has a slight accent and overuses the words "super" and "really". 
I love him so much.




Among other things, after a great week of all this happening ^^^ I got to go back to school today. Yipee...
Pluses: I drive myself to school and I am officially an upper classmen!! BOO YA!
This year I'm going to turn a new leaf and be kinder, smarter, happier, and just a bunch more fun. 
So here's to a new year, maybe I'll stop wishing away time and just start living in it.




1 comment:

Laura said...

Peri, you are growing up far too fast for me! Those 2 years went by so quickly, I can hardly believe it. I think you need to post a couple of side by sides from Noah's leaving to him coming back. No joke. I need a visual on the changes.