Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh.
Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle All The Way.
Here Comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, right down Santa Claus Lane.
All I want for Christmas i-i-i-i-i-is yo-ou-ou-ou-ou.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Rudolf the red-nose reindeer, had a very shiny nose.
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas.
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La.
Joy TO The WORLD!
The first NOEL the angel did say.
You know Dasher.
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas, only a hippopotamus will do.
Better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout, I'm telling you why.
Grandma got run over by a reindeer.
Merry Christmas to All and All a Good Night- Santa Claus

No comments: