Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Maddy

Interview with Maddy: {by the way...she just got a pink cast taken off of her arm}
p.What is your favorite lunch meat?
m. Lunch meat?....... ummm.... hmmmm.... Ham sanwiches.

p. Have you ever had an ingrown toenail
m. Yes, but it wasn't that serious.{she is thinking about mine}
p. If you were an electronic, what one would you be?
m. That's a hard one.... ummmm. An ipod. So I could listen to myself.
p. Do you and Mayce share clothes? And if so, is it fun? {mayce is her twin}
m. Yes we share clothes... and no it is not fun.
p. What is your favorite song?
m.My favorite song? ooh ooh The Glee version of "Don't Stop Believing"
p. If you had a $5 coupon to anywhere, where would you spend it?
m. the candy store. Only because you can't buy anything anywhere else for $5.
p. If you were a cow and lived on a farm, what would you want the farmer to name you?
m. Not something that has to do with meat....................................... Betty. :)
p. If you were a superhero who would it be?
m. That's an easy one. Spiderman, because I could climb up things, even though I don't really like the movie.
p. Do you love me?
m. Of course I love you... but only as a friend... well,duh.
p. Thank you for taking Peri's Random Interview.





1 comment:

Randi Goodman said...

haha super cute!!! I love it! ME NEXT :)