Thursday, December 3, 2009

planning

i am ready for 8th grade to
be over.
but i don't want this year to end.
there is so much i still have to do before the year is up.
1.finish my Book of Mormon.
2.say goodbye to my twin friends.
3.take finals.
4.be really cold.
5.spend all of my babysiting money on Christmas presents.
6.watch snow fall. {not gonna happen}
7.hang out with my older siblings + 1.
8.celebrate like there is no tomorrow.
9.have a phot shoot with friends.
10.stress.
11.plan for the new year.
but then again.
i just need to think about today.
stay in the present and not look at the future so much.
i need to be with my family right now.
and not plan to be with them in the future.
i need to study right now.
instead of the future.
from now on i will try to look at every opportunity,
no matter how small,
with a humble heart,
a contrite spirit,
willingness,
patience,
and gratitude.
p.s i am almost to 30 followers!
22 days til Christmas!

3 comments:

Maryn said...

hey, thanks for commenting on my blog! I do sell the earrings, $10 a pair. :)

Mallory Fraughton said...

Wow. Words spoken like a true poet. You are going to be an amazing person someday. O wait, you already are!! Haha : )
Mallory

p.s.- sometimes it creeps me out how you feel the same way I do..... hm.

Laura said...

I love it. It's so easy to get caught up in the goings-on of everything that I sometimes forget to just breathe - well, not really but you know what I mean. It's important to take a minute and reconnect you your feet to solid ground.
Thanks for reminding me :)