This is just a little taste of why my blog has been neglected. I have been a nanny machine these past two weeks! These boys sure know how to keep me on my toes. And they sure know how to make me laugh! [what they say usually evolves into a twitter post of some sort]
At one point:
- they thought that they were playing Obama in Mario Kart, while really it was just a MK champ living in Mexico
- a glass cup was dropped
- Chloe pretended she was throwing up [she chewed up some carrots and drank some milk] and the one in the scout uniform above says in a shocked voice "Uh oh!!! I've got a weak stomach!" Then went on to throw up onto the floor. Not once, but twice.
- we watched Hercules
- they took long metal rods and used the trees outside as pinatas
- there were meltdowns about homework
- we made silly videos & danced to Lady Gaga
- one of the boys [one is snake shirt above] told his brothers that he knew where milk came from ... [i refrain from writing the rest]
- the snake boy shouted "LOOK AT ME, I'M SEXY!"
- [look at picture number five, on the left, read that word] that's all they wanted to do. [and that is a skull underneath it, if you were wondering...]
After the patience I've had over the course of the last 2 weeks,
I am guaranteed to be a good mom!
over and out.